Styched, an affordable youth fashion brand, offers unlimited fashion choices and is powered by zero inventory Production on Demand Model (POD)and a unique scalable Tailoring network.
Styched is looking to hire an experienced leader as Production Head for their Bangalore hub. This lead resource should be strong in Operations on-ground, people management especially Tailors and production associates on the floor, past experience in dealing with Tailors execution and having an eye for details daily in Operations. He/she should be passionate to make a difference in a fast, chaotic setup. Key responsibilities include :
1. Build and drive operations execution relentlessly to meet KPIs across fabrics/materials, production, and shipping.
2. Work with the tailors (in-house and freelance/external) to regular work allocation and delivery.
3. Constantly hire and develop Tailors' network in external mode and ensure retention and growth of tailor network to meet business needs
4. Guide and build processes with Merchandiser to Allocate work based on prior work quality, bandwidth and order management dashboard to ensure smooth flow of order dispatch.
5. Build and develop the Production team, Improvements in process and personnel
6. Rigorously overview QC and Stitching and Machinery efficiency on a daily basis.
7. Responsible for Materials, vendor development, and supply chain efficiency for the Bangalore hub/network
8. Fabric sourcing and order management based on order history and forecasting
Work Schedule - Monday to Saturday.
- How many years of Clothing and Clothing Accessories Stores experience do you currently have?
Ideal answer: 8-10 years minimum.
- How many years of work experience do you have using Merchandising/production?
Ideal answer: 8-10 years minimum
- Must have - Graduate from a premier Engineering college and /or from Industrial engineering background. Prior experience in Factory / Production with Tailors is a must. Adept in Managing Tailors. Good with Job allocation, QC, Process Management